Revolution 21000 Power
Revolution Led Light
New Bluetooth Remote Control by the App Revmote, available from Apple and Play Store
Safe for Air Travel (<100 Watt / h) with mechanical and software (Fly Mode) Lock.
Compatible with Leo 3 Smart and Diveshot in Flash mode for Smartphone (Via dedicated antenna cable)
New Magnetic Charging System.
Guaranteed 5 years against flooding.
It’s been more than 8 years from the launch of this incredible Led Light, that has become a strong point for Carbonarm.
Born with a led of 5000 lumen, it has always been updated until the last step with a power of 20000 lumen.
Today thanks to the constant research and development, we have been able to make another step: we have brought the maximum power to a efficiency of about 21000 lumen, and 4000°K of Color Temperature.
But not only this: thanks to the installation of a new battery Li.fe, a new Bridgelux led and a new electronics with bluetooth processor, you will be able to set up color temperature, Flash power and Flash function (available with housings for smartphone Leo3Smart and Diveshot).
All of this through an App on your Smartphone (Download it for free on Apple or Play Store, it is called RevMote). You will also have a Fly Mode Function, that won’t allow the Led Light to light up by turning the knob (an additional safety to the mechanical lock, thought for the transport in your suitcase).
All our customers had the chance to take advantage of all these improvements without changing the lighting body by simply replacing the electronic control unit and LEDs to a cost of 150 €, including assembly and testing. Another great advantage is that the strobe has no water ways because it is made from a solid aluminum block. Recharging takes place via an external waterproof connector, and therefore it is not necessary to open the strobe for access to the batteries. This eliminates any possibility of error in the closure and guarantees a perfect seal up to -150m.
Thanks to the new LiFe batteries (lithium iron phosphate), which do not produce gas during use and charging, it was possible to eliminate any other eventual water way like cap or pressure relief valve. We placed flaps which enable a rapid cooling in water. On the front side, the Revolution has a full crystal lens. Unlike products using domes or flat glasses, this lens allows, in water, to triple the light's depth of field. This is a big advantage.
From comparative tests run on the same lightning device, the differences in the water between a flat glass and this crystal lens are outstanding. Moreover, we inserted a special photographic film to uniform the light and soften it to the edges. All these features make the Revolution a product equipped with powerful light, dense and deep, illuminating diffusely the scene and able to make the most of the colors of the subjects we are going to frame.
Here is how it is possible to set the new Revolution 21000 through the App RevMote:
• Download the app RevMote from Play Store or Apple Store on your smartphone.
• Turn the knob of Revolution of a click (Position 1). The Led Light won’t turn on but it will activate the bluetooth connection.
• On your phone, pair Revolution through bluetooth (you can find the name of the Led Light between the available bluetooth devices). In Android the first pair occurs through the bluetooth/settings of your phone, while with iOS the first pair occurs through the App RevMote.
• Once Revolution is paired, on the App RevMote Revolution’s name will appear.
• To light the Led Light you need to disable the fly mode from the menu up on the right. Turn the knob in the Power Off Position and then turn it again in Position 1 to light the Led Light.
Now Revolution is ready to be configured.
From the menu up on the right you can, in addition to enable or disable the fly mode, also change the name of your Led Light (ex. Revolution 1, Revolution2 etc…).
For every paired Led Light, there are 3 available pages dedicated to the three positions of the magnetic switch of the Revolution. For each position it is possible:
• To set the Led Power from 0 to 150%.
• Enable or disable the Flash Function*, and always set the power of the Focus Light, from 0 to 150%.
Remember to Save every setting before you use the Led Light .
*Flash Function compatible with Leo3 Smart and Diveshot Housings.
We are so confident about the construction quality of our lighting system that, in the event of flooding, Carbonarm will repair it under warranty since the user cannot flood it for his mistake. (Excluded flooding due to damages from shock or breakage of the lens that would compromise the perfect seal).
- Maximum Guaranteed Depth
- 150 m
- 20,5 cm
- 128 mm
- Sphere diameter
- 25 mm
- 1,9 kg
- Immersion weight
- 450 g
- Field Angle
- Color Temperature
- 4000° Kelvin (available 5600° Kelvin Version)
- Power Led
- 21000 Lumen
- Battery life
- 30% ~ 4h30min, 70% ~ 1h30min, 100% ~ 1h10min + 10min al 10%, 150% ~ 1h + 10min al 10%
- Charging Time
- Lens diameter
- 60 mm