Comby is the new incredible combination that Carbonarm engineers have created for GoPro lovers and more! With this combination you can have full control of your GoPro, taking advantage of the large screen of your smartphone and the ease of use of the Diveshot housing.
You will then have two housings: the Diveshot and the GoPro Hero Case Carbonarm, which you can use independently or in combination.
To guarantee the maximum Comby system performance, use only the SD cards recommended by the Official GoPro page: Click here for consultation
- Compatible with all Android smartphones
- The 2 housings interact under water via Wi-Fi. All you need is the Diveshot Hero Application that you can download from the Google Store.
- New button panel with optical sensors, which allows you to control your GoPRO via your smartphone without the presence of physical buttons. Just cover the sensor with your finger to send the command. Use of gloves facilitates operation.
- Inside the housing there is a clamp support that allows you to lock different smartphone models of different sizes.
- Ability to use the full potential of your GoPRO (Time adjustment, HDR, White Balance, Rec / Pause, Photo / video mode, Format, Resolution etc.).
- The ultra-high-definition display, and the considerable size of the new Smartphones, allow an incredible control of the framing during the dive, together with the ability to control the GoPRO from the Diveshot s keys much quickly and more comfortably.
- Both housings are made from a solid aluminum block.
- Compatible with the Vacuum System and Hydrophone.
- Maximum Guaranteed Depth
- 60 m
- Anticorodal aluminum, 40 micron anodized
- 27 cm
- 12,5 cm
- 6 cm
- 1,6 kg
- Immersion weight
- 300 g